Reduce state’s governing cost by as much as 2% of its annual GDP by going DIGITAL – how?
Business & Finance
Safety & Security
Crises Response Services
Carbon Credit Trade
Why go DIGITAL in its Public Services Sector?There simply aren’t enough state employees to provide proper public services to the ever growing population of California.
There just simply isn’t enough money in the state coffers to keep hiring more and more state employees.
There simply isn’t enough money to constantly build more and more infrastructure to service the public sector.
Money for the California pension fund cannot continue to be “kicked down the road”.
Public services in California are not centralized, not a one stop shop, making it cumbersome to get things done. A centralized California Digital System Intelligence Network (CA DSIN) would allow California residents to accomplish in minutes, what normally takes hours or days to do today.
THE BREAKING POINTCalifornians cannot continue to pay more and more taxes for public services.
The Federal Government is not the only credit and debt junkie with a $1.3 Trillion debt increase just last year as the other hidden debt is within the individual 50 states. While 39 states last year had surpluses the truth is that all of the states combined have a $1.5 Trillion of unfunded debt. How is that possible when the states show balanced budgets?
Approximately 40 of the 50 states in the US DO NOT have the resources to pay for all of their future commitments they have on the books even though they balanced their budgets each year.
Many states delay bill payments and payments into pensions and benefits for public employees when they retire by funding other immediate projects such as infrastructure and etc., in other words kicking the can down the road.
The only option to fix the states debt crisis is either to raise taxes such as is the case in California or to reduce spending, or do both.
Going digital in California in its public service sector and governing can reduce state’s governing cost by as much as 2% of its annual GDP – how?
- As the growing demand for public services increases with the increase in population, by going digital California will be able to reduce the cost of those services and freeze the hiring of more and more public servants, thus, reducing operating costs.
- By going digital in its public services and freezing the hiring of more and more public employees the state will reduce pension and benefit commitments in the future as population grows along with a growing tax base – thus closing the debt gap each year.
- Going digital streamlines public service efficiency so that it is faster to service public demands, and as long as the state maintains the quality of those services what normally would require days to accomplish would only take a few hours and what normally requires hours to do today would require only minutes via the CA DSIN digital system.
The digital ID for Californians – to better serve the public – what normally would take days or hours to do would take only minutes with a Digital ID System!
CA Digital System Information Network (DSIN)
- Used for all public services, pensions, SSN, etc.
- Paying Bills
- Travel – Rapid Airport Scan – rapid lines
- Carbon Credit TRADES for cost reduction in shopping
- All Retail or other goods
- Fuel or electric charge
- Public Transportation
- Entertainment (movies, theater, concerts, etc.
- Individuals can gift carbon credits to others
The Digital ID card is linked to the personal mobile phone allowing for California residents to utilize their mobile phone for public services 24/7 – the Digital ID Card would also be scannable by a personal computer, tablet, desktop at home, or outside kiosks anytime and anywhere in California and eventually the US.
Varying ID Levels in CA DSIN for Services
- FACE/NAME – Level I
- FACE/NAME & FINGERPRINT – Level II
- FACE/NAME, FINGERPRINT, & VOICE – Level III
- FACE/NAME, FINGERPRINT, VOICE, & EYE – Level IV
THE CARBON CREDIT TRADE – California Residents would be able to build up, receive, or loan carbon credits on their Digital ID in the CA DSIN
CARBON CREDITS could then be used by Californians for shopping discounts, entertainment discounts, lower transportation costs, or other PUBLIC SERVICES.
It is conceivable that students, single mothers, or homeless for instance could receive badly needed assistance via the CARBON TRADE from multiple sources 24/7 without cost to California.
A healthcare program in California cannot be sustained at its current cost level without individual Americans suffering, lacking, not having, or simply going broke!
In the last 20 years increasing costs for medical services has been caused by:
- Growing and aging population
- Growing number of people with chronic disease
- Increased costs for outpatient and emergency room care
- Higher premiums and out-of-pocket costs
- Malpractice insurance
- Cost of pharmaceuticals & more!
In 20-years 50% of the cost increase is attributable to rise in the cost of procedures and cost of pharmaceuticals.
The Tri-Healthcare Program health monitoring system through the California DSIN would tackle these issue in a big way. Inefficiency, lack of transparency, greatly reduce Americans paying more out-ofpocket costs, reduce malpractice insurance costs for doctors, and stabilize pharmaceutical to a fraction of the current cost levels. The latter through competition across state lines and internationally.
e - INSTANT ON-LINE MEDICAL CONSULTATION
Via DOCTOR/ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCEElectronic Health Records California Data Base Instant Access (DSIN)
e - PRESCRIPTIONDoctor prescribes prescription via electronic method
At the pharmacy patient presents California DIGITAL ID and prescription is issued from the CA Digital System Information Network (DSIN)
e – EMERGENCY SERVICESRapid response, patient is identified via mobile phone or tablet during call, and verified by the CA Digital ID in the California DSIN
Tri-Healthcare Program California DSINCA Digital System Information Network (DSIN) is linked to each California residents DIGITAL ID
- Tri-Healthcare System is a Single Payer System
- Patients Data is stored/updated in the CA DSIN
- Prescription Drug costs is monitored in the DSIN to prevent abuse and to keep prescription costs stable –DSIN competes pharmaceutical costs from suppliers outside the state and the US – Qualifies outside of the state/international suppliers
- All California residents that have a DIGITAL ID are in the DSIN and have healthcare coverage
- DSIN determines cost of coverage by age – lower premiums, pre-existing conditions accepted